The Social Media Integration Conference (SMIATL) continues to add new features, including a new session, two new speakers and additional sponsors. With just weeks until the conference, and a price of only $160, interested attendees are urged to register before the event sells out.
In a newly-added session, Kevin Geraghty, Vice President of Research and Analytics at 360i, will speak on Integrating Paid and Earned Media, taking a rigorous analytic approach to looking at models that maximize efficiency in pursuit ROI performance across paid and natural search, display, social and mobile marketing. Also new to the agenda is Zachary Pousman, Director of Strategy and User Experience at IQ Interactive, who joins a panel of top authorities providing case studies on Online Meets Offline: Integrated Tactics Yield Real Results.
“We’ve worked hard to bring a world-class event to the southeast, at a cost nearly everyone can afford, and it shows,” said Leonard Witt, executive director, Center for Sustainable Journalism (CSJ) at Kennesaw State University. “Those looking for serious learning opportunities will find them in this program. Attendees will leave with key takeaways they can implement immediately.”
- Toby Bloomberg, President, Bloomberg/Diva Marketing
- Michelle Brigman, Director, Social Media Listening Command Center, Dell
- Jacqui Chew, Principal, iFusion Marketing
- Mack Collier, MackCollier.com
- Jeff Cutler, JeffCutler.com
- David Felfoldi, Chief Experience Officer, Sherpa! Web Studios
- Barbara Giamanco, CEO, Sales and Social Media Consultant, Talent Builders Inc.
- Chuck Hemann, Vice President of Analytics, Edelman Digital
- Scott Hepburn, Consultant, MediaEmerging.com
- Krista Neher, CEO, Boot Camp Digital
- Maribel Sierra, Director Global Social Media and Communities, Dell
- Nick Westergaard, Creative Account Director/Principal, Westergaard Advertising
- Heather Whaling, President, Geben Communication
- Andrew Worob, Manager, Digital Communications, Ruder Finn
In addition, SMIATL has added the support of sponsors ClickHost, CloudSpark, Optimizely and SocialMediaOnlineClasses.com to those already announced, including the Atlanta Interactive Marketing Association (AiMA), Digital Atlanta, the Georgia Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), Social Media Club Atlanta and What’s Up Interactive.
Don’t get left out – register today!